Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Promotion To Glory!

Just to let you know that a fairly new GSB student, Bob Schuder, unexpectedly went to be with the Lord last night. He was in the hospital and just had a tonsillectomy, and apparently died during the night from complications or whatever. He was only 36 years old. I just spoke with him on the phone a couple months ago when he called so excited about receiving his first lessons.

I want to quote his statement of faith from his GSB application:

For years I thought I was saved through the Kingdom program of repentance and water baptism and "accepting Jesus into my heart." Then I read the manuscript of an end times novel given to me by Rita Bauschard and written by Deborah Kuzenski. I learned the truth about being saved by grace and faith alone and right division. I was so delighted, that I helped Deborah publish the book. Now my goal is to learn as much as possible from GSB and hopefully spread the message in Alaska.

In the face of "present sufferings" what a demonstration of the joy and rejocing of our hearts! And what a testimony to the importance of having a certainty of eternal life as a present possession!

Maranatha!

3 comments:

rita.erie said...

Hi Rick,
Just to let you know, that Bob was home from the hospital for a day or two when he passed to glory. He had gotten up to get some medicine and for some reason did not put his breathing mask back on. He suffered from Asthma and needed to wear that. However the reason, though I am still a bit in shock, we rejoice when we think of his happiness now at being absent from the body and present with the Lord. His Dad had "received and believed" the truth of the Grace Gospel and was there in Alaska at the time. Please pray for Dr. Bob Schuder as this is really hard for him.

Rita Bauschard

Deborah (Hickinbotham) Collins said...

Dear Pastor Jordan and readers,

Robert Schuder was certainly a friend to thank God for! He was only a grace believer for a short time, really, but was so hungry for the word, rightly divided, that he just couldn't get enough of it! It was amazing to watch him grow in grace!

I'll miss his steadfast friendship and the way he encouraged and supported me in every situation. His generosity in publishing and marketing my end times novel, COVENANT WITH MY CHOSEN, in order to spread the truth of right division and salvation by grace through faith in Christ alone is something that I'll treasure all of my days.

Now that Robert is in heaven, it just makes me long for it more!

Deborah (Kuzenski) Collins
www.paulsgospel.blog.com

Greg said...

It is a very diffcult time for us who are still here on earth to say goodbye to Bob. As his brother, I am hurting a lot right now. He and I had different interests, but I always loved him and had a lot of good times with him. He was the most generous brother one could have and he always was there to help make me feel better when I had problems. It really helps to know that he was a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. I don't think this was a recent development for him as I can tell you that growing up with him he has believed in being saved by the Lord's blood (and not through works) for a long time. I thank Rita and Deborah as great servants of the Lord for playing a huge role in strengthening his faith in Jesus and re-emphasizing the importance of grace to him. The three of you have strengthened my faith as well. Your work is so important because there have been many instances of churches that have strayed from this truth. The Lord has worked in you to play a huge role in his life. Please pray for me and my family that the Lord will give us the strength to endure this difficult time.