Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today is Cynthia's birthday. We are celebrating by going to a wedding rehearsal for a wedding tomorrow of a young couple at church. Good opportunity to share the gospel with a lot of lost relatives.

Next Saturday, the 20th, is our 40th anniversary. We gave ourselves the new kitchen as an anniversary gift. Glad it was finished in time!

Haven't had a moment to spare in the last two weeks. If the ministry gets any busier I don't know what we will do. The fruit from it all has been overwhelming. Such an honor to represent such a wonderful Savior and Lord. I'll try to share some of it next time I have a moment.

Just wanted to say happy birthday to my bride and let you know I haven't forgotten about you folks that read this either.

Maranatha!

No comments: