Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Detroit & Mobile

I'll be traveling to Detroit in the morning to do this month's television taping. I keep getting reports from both the Forgotten Truths office as well as our office here about the outstanding response we've been getting. Lately we've had numerous calls indicating they have come to understand the gospel and gained assurance of their own salvation. PTL!

This month's taping of the Message of Grace will mark our 20th year of producing the TV program. The crew from Grace Bible Church of Warren, Michigan has been faithfully producing this program. It has become a very special time each month for all of us, none more than for me. It is a high privilege to work together in the fellowship in the gospel!

Cynthia and I will be traveling to Mobile when I return. My brother's oldest daughter, Devon, is getting married Saturday and I am doing the ceremony. We will be traveling with our almost-7-year-old twin grand daughters, so the trip should be "fun." Their mom and dad (Jody and Heather) will fly down on Friday evening. Devon and her future husband are believers and want their wedding be an opportunity to have a gospel witness to family and friends. I'm good with that!

I talked this morning to a Brother in Canada who is part of a grace church looking for a minister. They are an established group and have a vision and zeal for the Word rightly divided. If you, or someone you know, would be interested in a challenge, let me know and I'll be happy to put you in touch with these folks.

During the past two weeks I have also talked via phone with folks in three other "foreign countries" (actually, since heaven is our real home, all countries here are "foreign"!) where the grace message has taken root. Exciting to know that "globalism" isn't exclusively a reference to economic issues!

Maranatha!

1 comment:

matt said...

It is exciting to know other brethren far away, have zeal about the Word rightly divided. Hope you will still post your thoughts about Facebook and Twittering, brother Richard.