Monday, January 7, 2008

Good News From Arizona

The Southwest Bible Fellowship of Tempe, Arizona has purchased a piece of property on which they plan to soon erect a building of their own. Rick, my oldest son, is the founder of this assembly. While he was visiting with us over the holidays he filled us in on the prospects and they demonstrate a real commitment to getting the message of grace out not only in the Phoenix/Mesa area, but also across the Southwest. Pray for this fine assembly as they engage in another forward move for the message of grace!


Maranatha!

1 comment:

Dwayne said...

That is terrific news about Ricky and the believers in Arizona! It must be awesome to see your boy taking what you've taught him and use it in his life to glorify God too.

It's been a long road for me. I am long removed from those innocent days when Ricky and I were the 'boys' involved in the school. But the doctrine I learned going through Grace School of the Bible has helped me keep my sanity as the madness of this world hurled all it's darts at my family. I wouldn't trade those wonderful hours of studying for anything now.

My family prays for yours always. We understand medical issues and the suffering that comes with them. Although Alex is now a very healthy boy and soon to be teenager (man I'm getting old), Kathy struggles from day to day just to go through the motions. Her brain aneurism really took a toll on her body and mind. As you understand through your struggles, some days are better than others.

We understand that anything we go through is common to man and we are not given anything more than we can handle. But there are days when, in our flesh, we wonder how true those truths are.

Anyway, thank you for your insights on this blog. I try to read them from time to time. The thoughts encourage me to further continue our ministries here.