Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GSB Channel

Here is a link to the new Grace School of the Bible channel on YouTube. The videos are from our TV program--I look much younger on them! Hope you enjoy this access to some of the teaching ministry. Go to GSBChannel here. Audio studies--both radio programs and Shorewood pulpit ministry--are also available at GraceImpact.org.

One of the facinating things about this type of Internet site is that I don't actually have to do these things. In fact, I'm wasn't even aware of this particular YouTube channel until someone sent me an invite to join it! It is exciting to see the grace message get a grip on folks and then watch them getting busy putting the message out! You can never fully measure the ingenuity of grace believers! Its amazing!

I finished my taxes yesterday...bummer. This was a welcome "cheer-up"!

Maranatha!

1 comment:

Lking said...

I received this link just last night from one of your friends Andrea Martin Watts. It is so awesome, the contacts I am making with Grace Believers through facebook. I have a number to call in Elba Alabama for a couple that are grace believers, have not been able to call yet as I have been out of town for about 10 days, will call soon.
Anyway, it is amazing the contacts I have made.
God is Good!!!